What can you do after an exhausting and long day at work? An eye massage would be a great idea. And for that, you need to choose the best eye massager. The one that will relieve the pain, help improve your blood circulation, and make a headache stop.
Best Eye Massager 2019
What is an Eye Massager and How Does It Work?
An eye massager is a specialized machine that helps reduce a headache or neck pain. It is an excellent way for you to relax your eyes after looking at a computer and take some time to chill. These eye massagers are battery charged, so you can easily take them with you.
What are the Benefits of an Eye Massager?
While some people claim they did not reap any benefits from an eye massage, others are keen to recommend this tool. It has been proven that the eye massager has many advantages. Here are some of them:
Pain Relief – if you suffer from intense and sometimes unbearable headaches, then the massager might be perfect for you. Its primary function is to reduce the pain by keeping your face nerves calm.
Improving Skin Structure – An eye massage tool can remove wrinkles and lines on your face. For some women that is like a dream come true. You just need to relax and enjoy, while the massager does all the work.
Helps Your Eyes – Along with improving your vision, eye massagers can also prevent eye dryness.
Helps Eliminating Insomnia and Anxiety – An eye massage can help you sleep better. Temple massage will increase the flow of oxygen which helps to diminish anxiety.
How Many Types of Eye Massagers are Available?
There are many different types of eye massagers on the market today. It is crucial to know the differences so you can choose the best one for you.
- Infrared Eye Massager – They are best for improving blood circulation. Good circulation promotes better vision and reduced inflammation.
- Heat Eye Massager – This is the best eye massager to eliminate dark circles. It heats the skin, opens the pores, and reduces inflammation.
- Manual Eye Massager – If you don’t like automatic devices, then this one is perfect for you. You can control the options, massage strength, and the time. They are lightweight so you can take them with you wherever you go.
What to Consider Before Purchasing
Before even considering buying an eye massage tool, you need to know a few things. Even the most popular ones can be wrong for you, so it is important to check these things before making a purchase:
- Comfort – Make sure to check the materials and the weight of the eye massager. Keep in mind that it goes directly on your skin, so anything that is not smooth can cause irritation. Most of the massagers are made of silicone and have soft pads that can rest comfortably on your eyes.
- Control of Settings – It is important to choose a massager that has a variety of functions and settings so you can change them depending on your condition and how you want to use it.
- Power of Massager – if you don’t want to constantly invest in batteries, then choose one that is rechargeable. However, be careful! Sometimes even with the rechargeable models, you might have to wait until they are fully charged.
Why They are Best Eye Massager
Breo iSee4 Wireless Digital Eye Massager with Heat Compression and Music
It is great to know that we can find a tool that helps us not only in massaging but also that helps us sleep better. After using this music massager, you will look fresh without dark circles under eyes, and hopefully without a headache. Another good thing about this massager is that it fits into a travel case so you can take it with you.
- It has two heat settings – low and high, and three different massage modes.
- It relaxes muscles around your eyes.
- The lithium battery is rechargeable.
- The massager doesn’t get very hot as claimed.
- The music can’t be turned off in the #2 and #3 modes.
All in all, this is an excellent, portable eye massager that can be perfect for those who work in front of a computer a lot.
It is very important to know what material is dominant when you plan to buy the eye massager. This one is made of silicone, and it has PC pads. It is recommended for people with tired and dry eyes. It is very easy to use and does not have many controls.
- Wrinkles around the eyes disappear after a few uses.
- The material is skin-friendly.
- The belt is loose, while the tool might be too heavy for a massager.
- Some customers claim that the eye massager is too small for them.
Before buying check the size and weight of the eye massager. This silicone made tool is excellent for tired eyes, but the belts at the back might not be perfect for everyday use.
Pure Therapy Head & Eye Massager with Tension Relief Acupressure, Vibration, Heat Compression & Soothing Music
This massager is a bit different than all others. It looks like a helmet, so it covers the neck, temples, and your eyes. It provides you with the great eye massage techniques. This tool has four vibration modes and heat settings. Batteries last up to three hours.
- The remote control that comes with the massager is very easy to use.
- The helmet is adjustable.
- It is portable, so you can always take it with you.
- It is a bit pricey.
- The feeling of the massage might not be comfortable for everyone.
Different than others, this eye massager is average and pricey. If you are a beginner, it would be smarter to try something that is easier to use.
This massager works like a pillow mask on your tired eyes. It has a portable design, so it is easy to take with you (even to work). The eye massager has three massage choices with individual heat settings. The music player is built in, and it allows you to choose between yoga music, birds, and other sounds from nature.
- It relieves chronic pain, headache, and helps relieve tired eyes.
- It comes with a battery that is fully portable.
- Music is too loud.
- The massager is made of plastic so it has an odor when you use it for the first time.
Even though you can choose the music, some customers claim it is too loud. Other than that, this soft mask massager can release you from chronic pain and headache.
This eye massager has seven massage modes. Along with these choices it has heat and vibration features. It is perfect for those who have been sitting in front of a laptop or computer all day. The tool is made to be cordless – ideal for transport.
- The air pressure mode on the tool is similar to a pressure massage.
- Heat massage relaxes the eye muscles.
- The battery doesn’t last long.
- The design of the massager can be uncomfortable for the bridge of the nose.
Massaging with this tool will make you forget about the pain. However, its design and battery life could be improved.
If you are into big eye massagers in the form of a helmet, then this one might be perfect for you. It has six massage elements – air pressure, vibration, magnetic field, and heat compression. The exciting thing about this tool is that you can download your own music.
- It has a circle knob adjustment so you can easily fit it to your head.
- Using massage techniques, it targets tension and painful spots on your head.
- The music player defaults to relaxing exercises on Chinese – that can be bothersome for someone who doesn’t understand Chinese.
This eye massager might not be as practical for you to carry it around as others, but it can be perfect for a relaxing at home. Listen to your own music, and adjust the tool according to your needs.
These were some of the top quality eye massagers. Keep all these things in mind when choosing your new massager. Let the quality be considered first, rather than design or price. If you like your tool to be portable, pick the small compact ones. However, the helmet can be perfect for scalp massage as well. Improving your eye health and relaxing should be on your priority list.