Did you ever wonder why other girls have better beach waves and curls than you? The answer is pretty clear. You were using the wrong hair waver! There are many types of wavers, and they all give a different type of curl.
Every day, millions of girls turn on their wavers to start their morning routine – hair comes first! No need for expensive hair salons to get your hair daily. You can do it in your room in front of your mirror. All that you need is a great hair waver.
Even though your hair is short, there are many ways to rock beautiful curls and waves. Here we present the best hair wavers for short hair. Are you excited?
Just Before We Start
Waving short hair can take a bit more time. You need to be aware that waves can make your hair appear even shorter. However, with the right products, everything will go smoothly and your hair will look amazing.
Best Hair Wavers for Short Hair
1. Hot Tools Gold Curling Iron XL Barrel
This curling iron is one of the largest on the market. It has 24k gold plating on the barrel, perfect for balancing the heat, leaving your hair looking flawless. It comes with a glove that will protect your hand from being burned while creating your hairstyle. It has a temperature setting control and can heat up to 430 degrees. The waver has a soft grip handle that can get hot while using it – hence, the need for the glove.
- Great hair waver for short hair at a reasonable price.
- Ideal for all hair types – from damaged to oily.
- It comes with two replaceable springs.
- It doesn’t have ceramic core layer, so your hair can be damaged if overheated.
2. The Beachwaver Beach Waver Pro Curling Iron
This stylish hair waver was invented by hairstylist Sarah Potempa. It rotates in both directions and gives you beautiful, soft beach waves that you will positively adore. It heats up to 450 degrees in 30 seconds!
Even though the heat comes really quickly, the temperature might go too high for damaged or dry hair.
It will provide three types of curls – defined, glam and beach waves.
- Barrel automatically rotates on the left and right side on the button click.
- It has a protective ceramic rod.
- The price is on the high side.
- The company doesn’t have a return policy.
3. Conair Double Ceramic Curling Iron
An excellent ceramic coating is the main feature of this Conair curling iron. It delivers heat quickly, and the curls last a long time. The barrel is standard, making large as well as small curls possible. The temperature reaches 375 degrees, and it has 30 variable heat settings.
However, the design of the hinge is not perfect. It can catch your hair and it can become tangled when you want to release the iron.
- A double ceramic coating on the rod and will not harm your hair as other irons can.
- It comes with a guarantee that your curls will last at least 18 hours.
- It has anti-frizz control.
- The temperature might not be perfect for long-lasting hairstyles.
- The temperature wheel can quickly be moved while you are using it.
4. Lee Stafford The Original CHoPstick STYLER Ceramic Curling Wand
If you are looking for a hair waver that will make you corkscrew curls, then this iron is definitely the winner. You will get the hairstyle like in a professional hair salon.
The ceramic barrel will protect your hair, while the clipless design will prevent any hair catching.
- 140mm long barrel is excellent for wrapping all your hair around.
- Curls will stay until your next hair wash.
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
- It can take more than you planned to curl all your hair, perhaps an hour and even one and a half hours.
If you are craving for Afro curls and the ‘70s vibe, then this waver will be your new favorite product. However, calculate your time before you start curling – it usually takes more than you have planned.
5. Remington CI606 Curl Revolution Automatic Hair Curler
This hair waver does all the work for you! It has a rotating barrel and the design of a tong where you insert your hair. It delivers beautiful waves instantly. It can also do the same as a regular straightener.
With this kind of designed barrel your hair can easily slip off, so you will need a bit of practice.
- It works for both short and long hair.
- It has 15 seconds heat-up time.
- The barrel rotates in both ways – you can get more natural or polished waves as you wish.
- It can take some time to get the hang of this hair waver.
The new technology that allows you to make your curls really fast is practical for women who don’t have so much time in the mornings. It delivers lovely loose waves that will make you look amazing.
Before making your waves, don’t forget to treat your hair with a good mask, serum or something that will protect it from the heat. All these products are best hair wavers for short hair, and they will definitely make you smile. You choose what kind of curls you would like to have – beach waves, Afro, or natural. These hair wavers will help you in achieving any look you want.