In this list, we’ve concentrated on more basic, affordable fitness trackers, but there are also a couple of fitness-orientated smartwatches that we think are represent such good value that they’re worth considering.
1.Best Value: Garmin Forerunner 35
This reasonably affordable running watch offers everything the world of Garmin has perfected for runners, in compact form. That means GPS tracking for 11 hours and activity tracking 24/7 for nine days on a single charge.
- Resting heart rate insights
- Sharp looks, lightweight design
- Lightweight and easy-to-use running watch with high-resolution display and built-in GPS that tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Tracks heart rate at the wrist day or night, to provide more accurate calories burned information
- Connected features include smart notifications, music control, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability to track your runs with LiveTrack software
- All-day activity tracking counts steps and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move. Compatibility - Android: 4.4 OS or Later & Bluetooth 4.0 or Later. Apple: iOS 9.0 or Later. Display Size: 23.5 x 23.4 mm
- Meet your fitness goals with activity profiles, run/walk mode, intervals and vibration alerts to keep you motivated
Another nice feature: if you ever get lost you can use the Back To Start feature to be guided right back to where you came from.
1.Best Fitness Trackers: Fitbit Inspire HR
- All-Day Activity Tracking
- Sleep Tracking
- Automatic Exercise Recognition
- Reminders to Move, Calorie Burn Tracking
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync
2.Best Budget: Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- Full Color - AMOLED - touch - Display: View call, text and app - Notifications
- Activity and floats tracking Waterproof up to 50m, 3 - axis - accelerometers 3 - axis - gyroscope
- Up to 20 days Battery: A single charge lasts up to 20 days.
- Health monitoring: 24/7 monitoring of heart rate and sleeping - tracking.
- Do not disturb - mode (also works without phone), sound control on tape
3.Best Cheap Tracker With GPS: Huawei Band 3 Pro
- HUAWEI Band 3 Pro houses a 0.95" AMOLED color touchscreen, making this smart band fitness tracker easily readable in strong sunshine.
- With HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 precision heart rate monitoring system, you are able to know your realtime heart rate better and deeper than ever.
- Sleep with HUAWEI Band 3 Pro on your wrist, track your whole night spleeping condition scientifically, and improve your sleeping quality gradually with over 200 solutions.
- Marathon enthusiast? No worries about the battery life any more. This new HUAWEI smart band can hold up to 7 hrs with GPS mode on, and up to 12 days on a typical use.
- 5ATM waterproof. You can freely enjoy your swimming and improve your stroke thanks to the stroke recognition of HUAWEI Band 3 Pro. 8 activities supported, outdoors and indoors.
4.Best Hybrid: Withings Steel HR Sport
- Day and OVERNIGHT Heart Rate - Enjoy heart rate tracking day and night plus continuous tracking during workouts
- DAILY ACTIVITY TRACKING - Automatically counts steps, calories and distance
- AUTOMATIC SLEEP MONITORING - Wake to a sleep score based on light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth and regularity
- MULTISPORT TRACKING -Delivers Fitness Level via VO2 max estimation | Tracks 30+ sports and maps your session with distance, elevationand pace via connected GPS
- RECORD Battery Life - Spend more time moving and less time charging with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 25 Days
Best GPS watch for hiking – list 2020